Erasmus+ is the European Commission programme for education, training, youth and sport (2014 - 2020).
- What is Erasmus+ programme?
- European Comission: Erasmus+
- The Erasmus Charter
- What is the European Credit Transfer System ECTS
Veterinary Medicine Master Program
Informations for students that arrive to the Veterinary Medicine Faculty - ULisboa
Fernando Afonso and Mafalda Lourenço
Phone: +351 213 652 823
9h - 13h / 14h - 17h
How to arrive to the Veterinary Medicine Faculty - ULisboa
To arrive to the FMV, Carris buses (723, 729, 742 e 760) have a stop at the University campus.
Eating on campus
The Faculty of Veterinary Medicine has two places to eat, and the price is around 3€. Near the FMV, in the University campus, there are other local affordable meal options.
To learn Portuguese language
The Lisbon University organizes Portuguese language courses
Informations for students that leave the Veterinary Medicine Faculty - ULisboa (outgoing students)
All the students that want to do mobility (training or studies) must have and fill the following documents:
- Mobility Office registration file
- Rectory Student Registration File
- Learning agreement for traineeships
- Legal Representative Document
- Responsibility Statement 2017-2018
- Copy of the passport or identity card of the student and of the legal representative Copy of the European Health Insurance Card (more information)
- Picture ID
- International Bank Account Number (IBAN)
The students, that want to do training program (SMP) in places without agreement, need to present a letter or email of acceptance from the institution. This process is made by the student and it is from his responsibility.
The students that undergo mobility for studies should know the grade conversion system:
Declaration of presence
Informations for students that arrive to Veterinary Medicine Faculty - ULisboa (incoming students)
At the moment there is no online registration form.
The candidates must be nominated by their home Institution. The learning agreement and the transcript of records must be sent to the FMV-UL International Mobility Office.